00957: Re: [WDDM] Aprove a new member

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 22:25:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Aprove a new member

I read his plan and approve of many of his points. I remarked on his post at WDDM here:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/read.php?15,381

Alhough he does not directly take on the representatives, he rearranges their power.

I think a good idea to recognize that we each have different talents and to join together like people into nine groups to bring out their specialty is a good idea.

I vote to include Mr. Sabzali Khan in WDDM.

BrEggum

On 1/27/07, <WDDM webmaster> wrote:
Dear all,

Mr. Sabzali Khan, whom we discussed before (who promotes a kind of meritocracy,
and whose e-mails all who responded to my previous question did not want to
receive), registered as a new WDDM member, see:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SAK

What to do with him? Accept him anyway, remove? Please send in your opinions on
this question.
Is it clear from the present wording of our mission statement at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/ that his system is not compatible with our
ideals?
Is the wording of our mission statement clear enough?

Thanks,

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Urge to Surge