00944: Re: [WDDM] Democracy and Anarchy do not mix

From: "Bernard Clayson" <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:06:58 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Democracy and Anarchy do not mix

Bruce,

I believe the power should reside with the people, if that makes me an anarchist - tough.
I will continue fighting self-elected rulers, AND giving the power to the people where I can.

If you believe in rulers, why are you on this list, let alone monitoring it.
Has Pino pulling your strings, pulled your brain as well, or are you his revenge mechanism.
You, with Pino in the background, monitored WDDM(1) to death, if you succeed with doing the same to WDDM(2), what will you do to make the hat-trick, or will Pino be satisfied.
It does beg the question of why Mirek gave you the job of monitoring (not ruling), with your track record it would have been better to leave the list alone while he was busy.

Bernard