00936: Re: [WDDM] Re: minimize number of e-mails

From: Zbigniew METANOMSKI <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:44:16 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: minimize number of e-mails

Hi Mirek,
My mailbox zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr dies in a few days.
PLS, change me to zgmet(at)yahoo.com and, if possible,
confirm to this new zgmet(at)yahoo.com address.
Cheers
Georges

Message du 11/01/07 09:19
De : "WDDM webmaster" <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>
A : wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Copie à :
Objet : [WDDM] Re: minimize number of e-mails

To contribute to such minimization, I am sending this posting together with my
comments.

I couldn't recognize the sender at first, but judging from his e-mail address,
it is actually our member with user name matismatis who claimed at registration
that his real name is 'symian' ...

Otherwise I tend to sympathize with his wish. Not exactly on the basis of
overflowing mailboxes (I think that we are not that bad yet), but because human
capacity to absorb information is finite, and those who manage to express
themselves clearly in shorter text have greater chance that they will be read
in full.

Mirek

Subject: RE: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels
From: "Nebiyu, Miraf" <mnebiyu(at)RADFORD.EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:43:55 -0500
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>

please minimize the number of emails you send out, because my mail box is completely being fluded with email
thanks