00914: Re: [WDDM] new participatory democratic institutions

From: Richard Moore <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 11:48:28 +0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] new participatory democratic institutions

Thanks Bruce for the article. Very inspiring. I especially liked this:

In a speech on Monday Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez
suggested that as the Communal Councils spread they will
also deepen and will become the new Venezuelan state taking
over what he described as the old "bourgeois state".

I think these developments in Venezuela deserve some discussion in
this forum. Chavez seems to be doing what we are theorizing about.
I'd like to learn what dialog processes are used in these Councils.

cheers,
richard