00891: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

From: Richard Moore <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:52:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

Bruce Eggum wrote:
You also said Richard, you would not participate in an organization. Than you send a document of how YOU want people to organize themselves (organization), and accept some specific websites view of things.

What I said is that I see no useful purpose in WDDM becoming an organization. But if others want to make it into one, they certainly can. I'm not proposing that people  organize themselves or believe anything, I'm simply offering people tools and suggesting how they might be used.