00882: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

From: "Bernard Clayson" <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 13:45:26 -0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

I agree, people said that I would be breaking the law by doing public-run referendums, I have done two so far ............ and no one has taken me to court.
That appears to be the biggest reason why democracy does not progress - fear.
If the advocates do not have the courage of their convictions, why should anyone take any notice of them.
It also shows why there is a demand for an organisation, they want something to hide behind.
Not very encouraging is it.

Regards
Bernard