00879: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

From: Richard Moore <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 04:05:55 +0000
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: decisions at wider levels

Antonio Rossin wrote:
Please explain in further details:
     What are the means and the necessary local conditions -- including the
authority -- which you propose to establish an inclusive dialog process
in the case of a community?
     I mean, some community authority is necessary, in order to establish
any thing into a given community.  To whom, the task?

Hi Antonio,

No authority is required in order for people to gather together in various ways and begin practicing useful dialog in their communities. It is necessary only that motivated citizens organize and publicize appropriate events. As regards what kind of events, I'll send you a document I've been working on with some others.

cheers,
rkm