00873: Re: Better software for WDDM

From: "Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net" <citizenp(at)citizenpowermagazine.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 03:37:28 -0500
Subject: Re: Better software for WDDM

Hi All,

It's a good thing to work collaboratively, particularly with like-minded folk.  A separate space on the World Parliament Experiment site might work for us.  The underlying software (PHPBB) is pretty flexible.  We'd maybe not use all the WPE utilities (For example, I don't know if we'd want to use their delegated voting capability - sounds like representation).  But that's not a show stopper.

I don't see any conflict with the "Toward a WDDM Charter" initiative which I sent out on Monday.   I hope people will respond on Mirek's question concerning use of the WPE software and on the "Toward a Charter" initiative.

Mark Antell

WDDM webmaster wrote:
Hi all!
   I am still far from happy with the current state of our site.
Many of you have heard about the Vivarto system (now http://kunlabori.org/ - the same content as http://vivarto.com/). Now it seems to be available only at the World Parliament Experiment at http://www.tgde.org/ - see the forwarded e-mail below. Everybody can join the WPE individually. If there is enough interest among you, we can ask to have a separate space at WPE as suggested below. What do you think? This may also be connected to the outcome of Mark Antell's  WDDM Charter proposal.
   Happy New Year,
Mirek