00870: [Fwd: Re: Looking for a better software for WDDM]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 03:47:55 -0800
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Looking for a better software for WDDM]

Hi all!
I am still far from happy with the current state of our site.
Many of you have heard about the Vivarto system (now http://kunlabori.org/ -
the same content as http://vivarto.com/). Now it seems to be available only at
the World Parliament Experiment at http://www.tgde.org/ - see the forwarded
e-mail below. Everybody can join the WPE individually. If there is enough
interest among you, we can ask to have a separate space at WPE as suggested
below. What do you think? This may also be connected to the outcome of Mark
Antell's WDDM Charter proposal.
Happy New Year,
Mirek