00818: Re:[WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

From: s'ace <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 02:38:53 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

i think the adviser here talking of the body as the human body ...
and the perception of the darwinic influences modern sciemce at stake ...
is right ...

so i think it could be wise to be inspired by
birds and bees,
ants and spiders ...
and
gamble on a new king to be born ...

then follow that king without any comment ...
because we are getting pretty convinced on the qualification status "fuzz around" that comes from that fora sounds ...

;-)
CCC
:{ confident crystal clear }:
have good www heals on fire healing your merits!
s' ace

Datum: 24/11/06 04:04 PM
Van: "Richard Moore" <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Aan: "Doug Everingham" <dnevrghm(at)powerup.com.au>
CC: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Onderwerp : [WDDM] Re: substitute CONSENSUS building

Doug Everingham wrote:
It seems to me we need a method to replace selection of 'elite'
authorities, and substitute CONSENSUS building, with interlinked
feedback networks of all stakeholders -

Hi Doug,

Hear hear! I'm glad to see some discussion outside the box of
'voting'. Democracy is about us governing ourselves, and unless we
learn how to build consensus, there's no such thing as 'our will'.

rather like the organization of cells in a multi-celled organism,
where no organ dominates in toto but each contributes to
interdependent efficiencies: heart, lungs, brain, glands, skin etc.
Such 'organic' democracy is happening as described by
www.sociocracy.biz
and Dr Shann Turnbull
and slowly being pursued by SmPol adopters [ www.simpol.org ]

There are good 'democracy models' to be found in life systems, but
the body is not one of them. The body is a better metaphor for a
dictatorship, where the ego is the dictator, and the body must suffer
abuse (eg, smoking, drugs, poor diet). Indeed, Hobbes used the image
of The Leviathan (a large creature) for the hierarchical state. In
the body, each cell serves the needs of the central organism; it's a
regimented 'society'.

rkm

"t(h)ree self one fo(u)r alll alll fo(u)r one self t(h)ree"