00812: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 09:43:56 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Arbitrary Definition of "a bottom-up&down weaving origin" = HAND7::IXIK

M. Kolar wrote:

S'ace,
although I have been trying hard all the time to understand your
posts, I must confess that I can still dig up very little
understandable information from your "encoded" messages. For example,
does what you write below mean that you do not believe any more in
what you wrote in that Wiki page cited below?
Can you please try to write in a more plain language so that
everybody can make some sense from it in a relatively short time?
Thanks,
Mirek

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Giorgio who thought his language limitations were responsible for his
dysfunctional understandings