00810: Re: voting

From: Richard Moore <rkm(at)quaylargo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:31:21 +0000
Subject: Re: voting

M. Kolar wrote:
One indicator of how hard it would be to replace completely by consent generating mechanisms is the fact that nobody reacted so far to our reports about the wisdom councils a related matters. And I was hoping that this subject could be another important subject for discussion for this group to arrive at some position.

Our process here is not an example  of a 'consent generating mechanism', as we can tell by the content of the dialog. Such mechanisms do exist, but they operate in face-to-face gatherings, not in email forums.