00804: Re: [WDDM] Elite, the old frontier

From: "Toth's TzolKin Table Knight nr. 0" <s.ace(at)orange.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:32:37 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Elite, the old frontier

i, s'ace in whatever role you resonate as your authentic self ... pivote-us,
cosmogermitator, chief chaos2order

you can for instance say a thing to mr. Peter Merry
<peter(at)humanemergence.nl>
who is trusted to be the man who organises "human emergence" stuff in the
Netherlands by ... guys as ken wilber, don beck (clare) & andrew cohen
(enlightenmentnext) ... which is a job where peter brings in his brother ,
XXXXXXXXXXXXmerry (christmas? every body!) ...advising:

CUT THE CRAP (crop?) !!!!

And i am in some kind of love with Peter's brother ...
but (recall) who is peter?

PAN

Planetary Art Network????

can we be in contact wioth peter "who has experiences" ????

will WE mail peter??? PAN!

sure master "s'Ace", we will mail peter ... if it were only for expressing
our awarenaess ot the STATE of the situation within the Quadrant that we
are ourselcves AWARE of(f) :>: who is representing us in the integral
governance sphere thas is musing (not a-musing) us (humanisitic mutual
connected fellows here on this planet)
(sorry for my state ! of awareness right now, i consumed some belgian beer
in a wonderfull evening talking with some local and unlocal guys over here
who seemed to be delightfully irritated about the things sayd by outr core
political party leaders balkenende, bos (bush?left), rutte, marijnnisse,
halsema & rouvoet and media-brokers witteman and (what was his name?) ....

okay okay okay ... its is about trade and (virtual?) market and (spiritually
connected people?) ....

and in the meanT i'me ...
future history recalling arguments

s'ace