00803: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights?

From: "S'ace orange" <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 00:47:27 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Unequal voting rights?

what-ever m. kolar wrote ...

mark antel profiling himself under the title of editor
CitizenPowerMagazine.net ....
has his statement personally or collectivly or <organized> etc. ..

slicing it down and up ::

My vote goes for equality under law.
}}which actually states ... whtever i am , i am labelling my living under
the comforable issue "CitizenPower" ... right MARK?{{

Special rights for some, means less rights for others.
}}or freedom of experience and exploration is ... organised (equality
principle?) to the happy few (discriminating?){{

I don't want to be in the business of making those decisions.
}}he is not available as a VOTEE or as a WISE ELDER ... (menaing he likes to
fuzz around?){{

which contribution of s'ace is not meant to be judged as "matter"or
"illusion of matter" but as ...
"a matter of argument reflectingthe navigation act to be fulfilled?"

T i'me
s'ace