00795: can o'worms

From: "S'ace orange" <cjdegroot(at)orange.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:08:19 +0100
Subject: can o'worms

dear mirek,
thanks for you invitation to look at the comment; i'll do that after sending
this one:
can o'worms

http://www.anton-heyboer.org/i_ching/hex_17-32/hex_e_18.htm

well, it may be a kind of oracle to understand what we are living right now
feel free to understand, anyhow ...

i'll be back on the line ...
s'ace

the lucknow week ssems to be on
http://www.anton-heyboer.org/i_ching/hex_1-16/hex_e_11.htm
for those ones who are interested in dwelling ... (dreams to come trough:)