00786: Re: [WDDM] Re: Giorgio

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 03:05:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: Giorgio

Who "wants the same authority -- that is the upper
terminal of any
"top-down" hierarchic communication relationship --
to be never
questioned"?
I don't answer Giorgio, but ask him (et Al) for
help.

I see tons of stuff dumped in this list, concerning
"bottom-ups" and top-downs". All I filtered out of
this dump is that "bottom" seems to designate People
and "top" some high authority and power.

Where did I go wrong? I considered so far, that in DD
the sovereignty, thus the highest authority and power
is in the hands of People. Thus, People issuing
orders and reprimands to presidents, ministers and
such servants as it judged fit to nominate and to
control, acts in DD glaringly Top-Down.

Else, there is always the possibility to perform
"bottoms-up" with a drunken tramp and finish in a
ditch.

Georges.