00783: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:44:40 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

At 8:39 -0800 17-11-2006, Georges Metanomski wrote:
> Bottom-up? Nothing simpler. You need a drunken
> tramp, a ditch and a few vodka bottles.
> You poor out, give the tramp one glass and say
> "bottoms-up!", repeating the procedure till you both
> fall in the ditch.
> Bottoms-up
> Georges.

Hi,

let me forward a Jerold Hubbard's post to simpolicies-general@..
exposing the burden of  9/11 event onto the world's "Democracy"
in the light of the analysis of  "top-down vs. bottom-up" hierarchy
(and let the drunk drink in peace -- Georges).

antonio

============== fwd post =======================

To: "Jerold Hubbard" From: "Jerold Hubbard" <jhubbard(at)pld.com>
Sender: simpolicies-general(at)yahoogroups.com
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:58:02 -0600
Subject: Re: [simpolicies-general] Democracy vs. Fundamentalism: a know-how

Dear Antonio;

I just came across a living example of the Principle you have gleaned out!
"The effectiveness of COMMUNICATION, (answer) is a function of the DEMANDER'S FLEXIBILITY (open-mindedness)!"
Many might say, that Antonio's psychology like approach is nice, but how relevant and important is it to implementing the SIMPOL Policy? I say without it,

SIMPOL will not be able to CREATE THE RIGHT ENVIRONMENT to establish the type of TRANSPARENCY NEEDED IN SIMPOL"S GOVERNING! Why?

I will give you a living example that dealt with an event that not only affected local communities, but the whole nation and globe.

LAYING THE ABSTRACTS OF THE IMPORTANCE OF ANTONIO'S FLEXIBILITY SYNDROME:

Many time, those demanding ANSWERS and ACCOUNTABILITY of those in control, whether elected by them or not, HAVE BEEN PROGRAMED FOR

SELECTIVE HEARING! And although it seems as though they, the bottom masses, maybe asking questions, THEY ARE NOT!

THEY ARE DEMANDING THAT THOSE IN AUTHORITY SPIT BACK THE ANSERS THEY WANT TO HEAR! And anything less, WILL NOT BE HEARD OR ACCEPTED! Thus, communication is poised as a a simple questioning of those in authority over them by the masses, BUT IN REALITY, IT IS NOT!

THE STATEMENTS ISSUED TO THOSE IN CONTROL MAYBE PRESENTED IN THE style OF QUESTIONS, BUT THEY ARE REALLY DEMANDS TO THOSE IN AUTHORITY TO RESPOND JUST EXACTLY AS THE GOVERNED, THE MASSES, DEMAND!!!

Many who have been trying to implement, BOTTOM UP GOVERNING OVER TOP DOWN, will automatically say! ISN'T THIS EXACTLY WHAT WE HAVE

BEEN TRYING TO INTRODUCE????? BOTTOM UP GOVERNANCE WHERE THE RULED, THE MASSES, DEMAND AND DICTATE THE ACTIONS

OF THOSE ELECTED TO BE IN-CONTROL??????

This theory is based upon ASSUMPTION!!!! The ASSUMPTION IS THAT THOSE IN LOCAL COMMUNITIES JUST NATURALLY "KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM"!!

And to get governance right, all that has to happen is that the local communities,, the bottom part, must be able to communicate their wishes to those in authority and

get their WAY!!!

The problem is, many times, those in LOCAL COMMUNITIES DO NOT KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THEM!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY DO NOT HAVE
ALL THE FACTS AND ESPECIALLY IF THE FACTS PRESENTED TO THEM ARE EDITED OR TAINTED BY THOSE TOP FEW IN CONTROL!!!!

This is where FLEXIBILITY IN THINKIING, or MORE PRECISELY THE "LACK OF FLEXIBILITY IN THINKING" ..the inability to NOTICE THINGS THAT ARE ASSUMED TO BE TRUE, but are NOT, AND TO QUESTION THEM SKILLFULLY AND INTENTLY, NOT CARING WHERE THE CHIPS MAY FALL) ...is INSTILLED FROM BIRTH, to youth .....BECOMES CRUCIAL!!! Why?

Simply because, if the masses have been taught that there are SACRED things, ASSUMED TRUTHS from birth. that are NEVER TO BE HONESTLY QUESTIONED, and to do so, AMOUNTS TO AN UNPARDONABLE SIN..THEN, IT BECOMES SIMPLE FOR THE TOP FEW TO CREATE CONDITIONS THAT WILL HAVE THE BOTTOM MASSES...DEMANDING THE SAME THINGS THAT COINCIDE EXACTLY WITH THE TOP FEWS WISHES; and the most sinister thing about this scenario, is... it looks like Democracy, it sounds like Democracy, AND IT'S LOOKS LIKE....."BOTTOM UP" CONTROL WHEN, in REALITY..... IT.....IS ....MOST ASSUREDLY...NOT!!!!!!

THE LIVING EXAMPLE:

There were several widows who questioned the President's view of what really happened in 9/11. They wondered how it happened, and where the intelligence was

that had been set in place to notify or alert the public to such planned events! Upon their investigation, they found that many of these questions could NOT be answered! They quickly realized, that if they, representing the bottom segment of the government, were ever going to be successful in holding the TOP few's feet to the fire, they would have to have the help of the MEDIA! They would never get a general consensus from the public WITHOUT THIS ASSISTANCE!

Today, some 5 years later, the TOP few have still not been held accountable for their actions! They, the BOTTOM few, recognize that the PRESS FAILED THEM! This part is true! They realize that the BOTTOM"S power must come from a consenous and the media is the only way this could ever happen!

But where they went wrong, was whenever they tried to place the "BLAME" for their failure upon the "PRESS". The real blame lies in the fact that the masses in the USA have been raised and nurtured under the old hierarchy, RELIGIOUS BASED, UNFLEXIBLE SYNDROME, WHENEVER IT COMES TO THOSE THINGS CONSIDERED SACRED AND "ASSUMED" TO BE TRUE, and to the authorities whom they TRUST!

If their religious mentors are saying, support the President, he is GOD'S MAN! Then that settles it!!!!

Because of this upbringing, they have not really learned the fact that very few things ARE AS THEY FIRST SEEM, or appear, TO BE!

The main reason that the press should not be blamed is simple because the masses, THE BOTTOM PART, THE LOCAL COMMUNITIES WOULD NOT HAVE TOLERATED OR LISTENED TO ANYTHING CONTRARY TO WHAT THEIR RELIGIOUS PEERS WERE SAYING!!!!! The BOTTOM MASSES wound up DEMANDING THE VERY SAME THINGS THAT THE "TOP FEW" IN-CONTROL WANTED!!! What a perfect dictatorship!!!!

One which has the form of DEMOCRACY, but in reality is a DICTATORSHIP!!!!! And the RULED are demanding that the TOP FEW IMPLEMENT THE VERY THINGS THE TOP FEW DREAMED OF DOING!

Why do I say this? A well known critic of anything assumed true, or that anything is sacred and beyond questioning,.. is the well known talk show host, Bill Mahar.

Only two weeks after the 9/11 event happened, (an event which was at least in part was designed and prodded along by the top few, in order to make sure it went off, was an event in which the TOP FEW wanted to implement in order to have the BOTTOM MASSES, demand that the TOP FEW attend to the BOTTOM MASSES, wishes which because of 9/11, just HAPPENED TO COINCIDE WITH THE TOP FEW'S WISHES ALSO), Bill Mahar was holding a discussion on this event, and one of his panel members brought up the fact that not only were these Arab pilots, EVIL, through and through, but that they were also COWARDS!

All Bill said, was that, whatever they were, they were NOT cowards! Cowards are those who fly jet planes well above the touch of their enemies guns and drop cluster bombs upon the masses below! Not only do they not commit suicide, they do not risk their lives neither do they have to see the consequences of their actions!
He did not say the Arabs were not evil. All he said was that they were not COWARDS!

This instilled such a massive reaction from the BOTTOM MASSES, that within two days, his talk show had to be cancelled!!!!

Thus, we have the BOTTOM MASSES, DEMANDING THE EXACT SAME THING THAT THE TOP FEW WANTED!!! HOW CLEVER!!

The TRUTH was the last thing the MASSES WANTED TO HEAR!!!!!! It looked like the masses were in a QUESTIONING MODE, after 9/11, BUT nothing could have been further from the truth! They were in a DEMANDING MODE, AND IT SO HAPPENS THAT THEIR DEMANDS COINCIDED EXACTLY WITH THOSE TOP FEW IN-CONTROL OVER THEM!!! How convenient!!!!!! They WERE NOT TAUGHT FLEXIBILITY, WHENEVER IT IS MOST CRUCIAL! They could not have heard the voice of GOD or the Truth, if it clobbered them again!!!

Now, for the importance of what Antonio's principle is saying!

This will continue to happen, NO MATTER WHAT FANCY GOVERNING SYSTEM, ONE MAY PUT IN PLACE.......AS LONG AS THE MASSES ARE TAUGHT FROM BIRTH THE "UNFLEXIBLE SYNDROME"! Why? Because this hierarchy installation, that there are certain people, religious leaders, teachers, beliefs, and SUBCONSCIOUS PRINCIPLES, instilled from birth, that are deemed sacred and to question them is a sin.....sets the MASSES AT THE, BOTTOM, UP, FOR SUBCONSCIOUS INFLUENCES AND MANIPULATIONS THAT THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND OR EVER SEE, until, if they ever do, that it's too late

for their actions to make any difference!!!!!

Thanks for your time;

Jerold Hubbard, USA