00774: Re to Mirek and Pras: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:42:26 +0100
Subject: Re to Mirek and Pras: [WDDM] ReQuest for Defining "a bottom-up origin"

I agree with Mirek here.

Moreover, I believe that democracy is about SHARING ideas, and the trust that the adequate ones will prove themselves in time, as well as the trust that the ones with a good concept but imperfect, will improve themselves BECAUSE they are opened up to others. If no transparency is given, then we might as well not buy the idea for the inherent concept is elitist.

Kind regards,
Filia den Hollander