00769: [WDDM] Re: Giorgio

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 15:05:59 +0100
Subject: [WDDM] Re: Giorgio

Dear S'ace,

please make your last position clearer.

If you agreed with me, who wants "the authority" to be questioned
in principle from  family communication patterning on, you cannot
agree with most of the arguments of Giorgio, who wants the same
authority -- that is the upper terminal of any "top-down" hierarchic
communication relationship -- to be never questioned, in principle.

Bests,

antonio

At 10:29 +0100 15-11-2006, S'ace orange wrote:
thanks giorgio,
i agree most of your arguments ...

let us/me dismiss the quest.

s'ace

"we inform presence, remember authentic self, formulate practise, express us"
& struggle on&offwards breathing d'emos