00737: Re:[WDDM] Democracy vs. Fundamentalism: a know-how

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 13:24:40 -0800
Subject: Re:[WDDM] Democracy vs. Fundamentalism: a know-how

--- Begin Message ---
From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 06:56:34 +0100
Subject: [WDDM] Re:[WDDM] Democracy vs. Fundamentalism: a know-how
At 0:57 +0100 6-11-2006, s'ace wrote:
Dear Antonio and fellow human in dialogue here

i read this article of mr.Rossin, of my "twin" fellow antonio
whom i so appreciate for all his work, and sure for this
contribution as well ...

i here wanna focus on a thing that is not mentioned in
DD/RD dialogues, so far if i may recall (my status of
knowledge).

lets me create an entrypoint - using this snapshot out of
antonios contribution:

"We need to alert parents to their key role of showing
infants an example of mutual respect in the family circle.
Each of us needs to be encouraged to take part in planning
within each one's growing capacities, not to accept
ideologies as unquestionable authority. In developed
countries this flexible thinking is most tragically lacking in
our first tree years when language patterns and other habits
of interpersonal exchange are absorbed and tend to bias
our later thinking or hold back our social maturity.
This education long before school years may be crucial."

Questions mark:
1-WE :: what label is here attached to the collective
perspective "we"; or "selection" argument; or "discriminator"
arg.?

Dear S'ace,

I would not see any selection or discrimination there.
I see an open room only, encompassing all of us who want to
share-in. Therefore it is yourself, who eventually could make
a discrimination, according with your wish to share-in or not.

lets spectate this confident crystal clear as if it is "aromatic
nutrition on the dish served"?

Let's hope my comment on Doug's quotation --
which I totally subscribe -- has been useful.

2-MATURITY :: except for social maturity there must be
other discriminating types of maturity - aint we aware?

See above: I would not use the "discriminating"
term as "one's power onto others", but as a
matter of self-consciousness.
Accordingly, I would agree that there are "discrete levels" of
self-consciousness, that go along with one's own
maturity as much as one shares-in to any of them,
upstairs.

may i offer the types :: behavioural, self/introspectal, social,
cultural and to those 4 the govermental maturity as 4+1
types that may cover the whole core? first 4 covering the
YIN/fields; last 1 covering the YANG/"in =storic> power"kernel.

I am not so familiar with the YIN-YANG culture,
even though I like that concept as much as I can
understand it.
My roots -- if any -- could be in the classic European culture
which I would make reference to. Thus I would
leave other explanatory keys to Occam ("entia non
sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem").

So I far prefer Hegel's "phenomenologie of mind" as the needed
explanatory key for self-consciousness levels -- at least in
Freyo's "summary" that I recently read at:
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/hegel_summary_phen_of_mind.htm

3-EDUCATION :: i agree upon the notion of Antonio that
there is an EDUCATIONAL WORKING FIELD before
a human/a not- mature/a confident crystal clear referred
fellow human as the TODDLER/BABY. Say the field
where PARENTS and PARENTAL COVERUPS are
working as EDUCATOR.
There are types of fields where EDUCATION is practised
except for the SCHOOL we also are aware of the
STATE's effort to EDUCATE the CITIZEN =r is
it here > the HISTORIC PARADIGM ???

Let's agree, there is one only overall field in
which EDUCATION is practised. It is the field of
the "Effective Communication".

Then, "effective communication" goes to take
special names according with one's age in which
it is performed. So we can
have "parenting" or "family feed-back" at one's earliest age;
"education" at school age; "adult education"
later. We may also have "political education" or
"religious education" at one's
indoctrination age, especially in the fundamentalist madrasas...

Let me not answer this right away ... meaning wanna invite
you to accept those 3 (more? bring in?) questing arguments.

thanks for antonio and thanks for reading as initial necessity
to cling on (if ever)
s' ace

- i'll co-handle this e-merging field on
http://www.integraldemocracy.blogspot.com/

--- End Message ---