00732: Re: [WDDM] Thoughts about our democracy (and a general ramble)

From: "Annette Jackson" <aja95799(at)bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 08:48:36 +1030
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Thoughts about our democracy (and a general ramble)

To the group,l believe that Bob Geldof general comes accross as having his heart in the place when it comes to fighting for people who are living in poverty,as a group, should we not be trying to get him interested in our group,and even with get him, helping to promote what were are about.
I like a term Bob is using to describe that bad one's in our society he calls them the dark hearts.

http://www.bobgeldof.info/
http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/index.shtml?entry=cornerwhitebandsmallright&referrer=www.bobgeldof.info

I person believe more and more that people will have to be lead and eased into DD.

The theory of the market place and how it works will not sustain this planet into the distant future,companies justify everything in the name of the share holder,it puts pressure onto doing things faster,which use up resources quicker,and pressure onto driving down peoples living standards.

The communism theory of authoritative economic plan have proved to be a failure.

Have any of you ever seen any other theories on market place operation.

Cheers Martin Jackson

http://realitypoliticsgoodgovernment.blogspot.com/