00698: Re on Bernard Clayson's comment: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

From: Filia den Hollander <holla(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:48:53 +0100
Subject: Re on Bernard Clayson's comment: [WDDM] Parties and Politics

Bernard Clayson wrote:

If DD is ever going to be a reality, the activists need to work on convincing the public, not trying to convince parliament to change.
The only way you will convince the public is to demonstrate how it could work, that means you getting off the 'speaker’s stand' and doing it, then letting everyone know so we can learn from it.

I fully agree !!

Filia den Hollander