00665: [Fwd: [cicdd] Fwd: [PDForum-listserv] the opensource community - some thoughts]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 22:46:22 -0600
Subject: [Fwd: [cicdd] Fwd: [PDForum-listserv] the opensource community - some thoughts]

This got to us (me) with a delay because of a typo in the WDDM list address below.

You see, people in Brazil are, and still sooner in the Open Source programmer
community have been, able to network in a way that is still elusive to WDDM. It
seems it can be done if there is enough will to do it. Apparently also enough
willingness to accommodate others is needed.