00661: [Fwd: Re: Poll]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 00:12:08 -0600
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Poll]

There was actually one more YES vote. I have got to the processing of the
attached e-mail only now. Sorry for the delay.

Therefore, there were a total of 15 votes received,
5 YES, 6 NO, 4 abstentions (Gordan confirmed he had abstained).

I updated the results posting in the Forum accordingly.
The overall result has not changed.

mk