00645: Re: [WDDM] A proposal put for vote to all the WDDM members

From: Steve Magruder <steve(at)stevemagruder.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:19:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [WDDM] A proposal put for vote to all the WDDM members

All,

Certainly we must come to a point where we convert our ideas and
discussions into a product, and the first natural product is the charter
(or whatever you want to call it) of WDDM.

Since a wiki has been set up, let's together devise the structure of
this thing, having our debates on each individual piece as its constructed.

And then, once it gets to a particular point in development, we will
know we have a consensus (a vote at that point may not even be
necessary). And thus, the charter is born.

What I'm asking everyone to consider is something quite simple: Instead
of arguing endlessly without producing anything, how about producing
something and arguing about the fine points _as_ we're building it? In
short, let's build and bitch rather than just bitch. :)

Who's with me?

Regards,
Steve