00638: Richards Response ... Re: [WDDM] Bernard Clayson's response

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 14:11:04 +0200
Subject: Richards Response ... Re: [WDDM] Bernard Clayson's response

Welll Richard ...
i'm just from the sealevel & atmosphere reading j. mark bunzl's manuscript
( www. simpol.org ) ...
and i certainly agree with you on the statement ... voting is not a proper
instrument regarding the goal.

on the other hand, think we have to deal with the instruments we have at
hand ...
that is my perception too in voting YES to the group now ...

on the vision edge ...
i would say it is up to all of us ...
child / voter / votee / elder ...
let us sign the www.simpol.org as adopting a worthwhile worlds perspective
NOW.

growing to a world where people can articulate to one another again ...

passing Pseudo-community & Chaos stages to Emptyness & Community ...
or in the same sense via your articulations ... & soul

anyway, thanks for your word'while contribution giving me this opportunity

;-)
s'ace
http://www.globalgeniusvoter.com/H_art9.html