00605: Cyber age DD and YOU

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 02:24:10 -0500
Subject: Cyber age DD and YOU

Dear WDDM Members,

The old way is good, and still works, but not to well. Talk to neighbors, vote, write your politician. But! Does the politician do what you and the majority of your neighbors want? Likely not.  That is where DD comes in. DD used to be done by letters, pamphlets, media etc. Now even the media supports the political blokes' ways. We people must update and get hustling.

The only way to do that is to use the Internet! Mirek has developed a site beyond our dreams. On the new WDDM site, we can all converse in multiple languages. NO other site I know of has this!

Forum provides a place to bring ideas, proposals etc. for all to see and all to comment, change, improve until we have a viable Direct Democracy around the world. WDDM is providing the base for the beginnings of all these DD instruments. Peole and Nations can use this infromation, link to us and ask questions, provide answers for each other, support each other. The world can than make these petitions in their own DD place and vote on them. This is the CYBER AGE and it is absolutely necessary for we the people to use it. The politicians have had these tools for years. We can not even communicate with government unless we have CYBER AGE TOOLS and KNOW HOW TO USE THEM!

I am 63, my neighbor is 74 and she has pulled together a group to re-write her Indian Nations Constitution. Many of us "OL FOLK" are doing the wires, plugging the pipes with our rants and concerns. Yes we must come of age and quickly.

If you are unable to connect to Forum, after the last email with my directions please contact me immediately. I am no computer guru, but I do know a couple of tricks. If you are having problems, what kind of OS (Operating System) do you use. This could be Linux, Windows (what kind, XP? Plain? Win 98? Second edition 98?) Macintosh? Others?

What is your processor? Intel? KD? There is a way to access this info on windows XP. What speed processor? How much memory? Do you have Java and Flash installed?

If my questions are a bit to much, get a kid, a neighbor, a local hacker, a guru to help you get up dated in your firm ware as well as software. Than you will be able to use the tools of this age. I only "get by" but friends sure make a difference. There are also many sites with answers. I ask GOOGLE my question and sure enough someone else has asked it and the answers are there.

Please do not get discouraged. Once you get through a glitch than you will have clear sailing. I hope my US English is not confusing you. That is why we need to ask and ask again until we understand each other.

Again, it is essential you have a computer that serves you and does what you want it to do. Often if it isn't working for you, it is only a small program or driver which needs up dating.

I will do all I can to help you get started on Forum. I know when you get there you will love it and use it. If you don't know what question to ask, ask anyway. I found that slogan helps me a lot.

All the Best Bruce

--

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
www.doinggovernment.com/