00604: Log into Forum, my method

From: "Bruce Eggum" <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 22:09:31 -0500
Subject: Log into Forum, my method

Dear WDDM Members

Some have had problems logging into Forum. I offer some step by step instructions which may help you. Please email me if you have any problems. Bruce

To log into WDDM, please go here:

http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/

You MUST have cookies enabled to enter this site. You may test your browser to see if your cookie system is working on this site.

http://www.html-kit.com/tools/cookietester/

If they say you have cookies disabled, you will have to go into your browser tools, options, privacy, cookies, make sure cookies are enabled. This is in FireFox, I believe others are similar. You can download FireFox here FREE. FireFox works with Linux also. Click the box, other languages and OS if you need different than Windows, English.

 http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

With IE you have to look a bit. If you need help email me bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com

If you are not a member of WDDM, you will need to complete the New Member Registration. You will receive passwords and instructions about logging and entering in an email.

If you are a WDDM member, you must have a password and user name to log in. If you do not have these, click member login, There is a box which you may enter your email and a new password will be sent to you. Please write your userid and password down and keep handy.

WDDM Worldwide Direct Democracy Movement

New Member Registration -----------Member Login -------------Make a Donation

There are many ways to enter the Forum, and WIKI. For now, simply click the

Member Login beneath the banner add.

Please enter your userid

Than enter your password.

Than click submit.

This takes you directly to the Forum.

You can browse the headings and enter where you like. Use your back button also to navigate.

Please print this if that might help you. The links are live so you might open them first.

See you on Forum. Bruce

--
Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
www.doinggovernment.com/