00593: Re: GLOBAL E-VOTING SIMULATION

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 00:00:13 -0600
Subject: Re: GLOBAL E-VOTING SIMULATION

See also our forum:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/read.php?12,106,106#msg-106

I recommend to check out the site http://www.worldvotenow.com - They will
attempt to hold simultaneous voting activities from all countries and
territories on May 15, 2006. 252 NATIONAL AND TERRITORIAL TEST-PARTNER-STATIONS
are needed to take part in the pilot voting program.

See also the attached e-mail.
What about WDDM taking part collectively as a group. Are you willing to
participate?
I am not yet sure how it will be exactly working, but the aim seems to be to
show that the technology for direct voting on a large scale is also available.

Mirek