00571: Re: Advice on a membership candidate needed

From: lpc1998 <lpc1998(at)lpc1998.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Advice on a membership candidate needed

Hi everybody!

I agree with Jiri, but we shall stand ready to ban him, if he proves himself to be a spammer and abuse our trust.

Have a nice day!

Eric Lim

Jiri Polak <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se> wrote:
Dear Miroslav,
I do not know the person in question, but he seems trustworthy. As far as I
am concerned, I see no obstacle to cooperation with him. But I leave it to
you to decide.
Sincerely, Jiri Polak