00567: PASSION WEEK

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:52:40 +0200
Subject: PASSION WEEK

SUNDAY
In 1942 300000 persons have been sent from the
Ghetto to gas chambers of Treblinka.
On the 18 April 1943 it has been decided to
start the deportation of remaining 55000
on the morrow.
AND IT WAS THE PALM SUNDAY

MONDAY
The Lord went up to Jerusalem to have His
destiny fulfilled.

The brush-makers went up to the roofs of the
factory with a few pistols and grenades to have
their destiny fulfilled.
In closed formations stepping haughtily and
loudly, the SS marched in and their dead
littered the streets and not one escaped
alive.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY MONDAY

TUESDAY
All churches were sounding with the imminent
treason of Judas.

At the brush-makers' gate the SS retired
leaving behind about hundred dead. Forced to
abandon the idea of street fighting they sent
emissaries promising to spare the life of
fighters who would surrender. But the fighters
knew what German promises were worth and
answered:
"We shall all be killed and it's just. But our
honour will be victorious".
Then the Germans murdered all patients of the
Czyste hospital. Avoiding the fighters they
withdrew from the Ghetto and started to bomb
it with artillery and airplanes.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY TUESDAY

WEDNESDAY
And in all churches one kept to curse and to
stigmatize Judas the anathema who was about to
betray the Lord for thirty pieces of silver.
And in all cathedrals the bishops celebrated
solemn masses and consecrated Holy Oils.

Due to defeats suffered in street fighting
the Germans introduced a new strategy: burn
the entire Ghetto, house by house, with
flamethrowers. People jumped to death from
houses in flames. Broken glass, littering every
inch of the streets, was transformed into a
sticky liquid catching the shoes and burning
the feet. One could hardly breath in the smoke.
And the guns and the planes bombed incessantly
this furnace.
And the column of black smoke rose to the sky
and could be seen from fifty kilometers.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY WEDNESDAY

THURSDAY
All churches were sounding with the words of
Peace and Hope:
"God's Lamb sacrificed on the Cross will bring
to the whole world the Salvation and the Peace
of God."
And one evoked the consecration of priests,
messengers of this Divine Truth, sent over
the whole world to preach Peace and Love.

And thousands were burned, asphyxiated, buried
under the ruins or crushed on the ground after
having jumped from windows set ablaze.
And some of the firemen, brought there to keep
flames away from SS positions, directed jets of
water on people burning alive.
And they were shot in place.
And the black column of smoke started to spread
over the sky in fashion of an enormous mushroom.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY THURSDAY

FRIDAY
In the churches one spoke about Pilate who
washed his hands saying: "I am innocent of this
man's blood; it's your affair." And one
stigmatized Jews, who would have answered:
"May his blood fall on us and on our children."
And some priests were saying: "We witness the
terrible punishment which they suffer for this
crime. May it reinforce our faith in the Divine
Justice and Love which sacrificed for us our
Lord's life and which is saving us today.
But others were saying: "Let's pray for those
who suffer and help them when we can, imploring
that our Lord diverts such suffering from us
in spite of our sins."
And some who spoke thus were arrested and put
to death.

And the furnace encompassed the entire Ghetto.
And the black mushroom covered half of the
horizon.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY FRIDAY

SATURDAY
In the churches one spoke about the darkness
which enveloped the earth when the Lord
descended to hell.

And all became a dark, gloomy furnace.
And the black mushroom encompassed the entire
horizon.
AND IT WAS THE HOLY SATURDAY

SUNDAY
Jesus has risen from the dead! Halleluiah! He
is alive! The day of joy has arrived!
The Pope bestowed upon the world his great
benediction "Urbi et Orbi".
And fun fairs resonated with this joy all over
the world. Some were so close to the wall that
from merry-go-rounds one could see people
burning alive and jumping to the death.

And the German report said:
"The Jewish quarter of Warsaw ceased to exist".
And the black mushroom covered half of the sky.
AND IT WAS EASTER SUNDAY