00564: misuse

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:04:54 -0700
Subject: misuse

Hi!
I am slowly coming back. My one week absence from WDDM somehow got extended.
Sorry for not having found time to process the December survey ... There
should be more people trying to be active.
I noticed that somebody tried today to sent to at least to some of you some
questionable advertising from the site forms. If was not my fault. I have
disabled at least one of the forms for the time being. Sorry for that anyway.
I also noticed that recently there were a number of comments added to
various pages on the site by unregistered visitors, most of them advertising
pornography, most of them added in the last two days. I have just deleted all
them. Please, help me policing the site, especially those who suggested that
access to everything should be wide open, without any registration.
I am planing finally soon to overhaul the site ..

Mirek

P.S. only today have I registered a number attempt to misuse the various sites
I am taking care of. Most of them were prevented. You maybe interested that he
attempts originated for example from an address in Muenster, Germany, from
Selcuk University in Turkey, from the mayors office of a small French city,
from an address in Kosovo. I suspect that at least some of these must be the
computers whose users do not suspect that their computers have been hijacked by
hackers.