00551: Re: Unmudling some good stuff

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:59:54 +0100
Subject: Re: Unmudling some good stuff

hi george ...
thnx for your approach on the good stuff ...

being a greeny in our groupings ...
a question raised to my mind ...

regarding the words:
"It's enough to spent a minute reading the following explanation of its intricacies to realize its inanity"

i thought: is George (et all) just working on the verb reading and then turning out on some kind of realization?
isn't reading just a lineair process ...
could there be more working in the mind on somebody manifestating himself than a lineair process?
what is the working core mindset?

like to hear a pivoting perception ... i think ...

with n.y. blessings ... G., A., et all fellow xxx democraters
s'ace