00548: Re: [cicdd] By strength of "truth" #02

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:52:04 +0100
Subject: Re: [cicdd] By strength of "truth" #02

At 8:42 -0800 28-12-2005, lpc1998 wrote:
Hi Antonio,

By forwarding Sam's message (to me at the epistemology list) to cicdd without comments, you are being ambiguous.

Would you like to state whether you are endorsing what he is saying in his message? If you are, to what extent is your endorsement of Sam's message?

Please make yourself clear.

Eric Lim (lpc1998)

relayed by antonio