00540: WDDM's Future - GGvoter

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:57:33 +0100
Subject: WDDM's Future - GGvoter

hi (W)DD fellow members ...

i saw the mirek'queeste & i noticed several contributions of members of 'our' list.
well i've put it in quotes because that's what it's all about ...

maybe because i'm just a "greenling" on the list ...
i thougth it might be more convenient to trust the other questions to the gremium of our crowd ...
i filtered 3 questions to express a glimpse of what my bones resonate ... ;-)

Q. What should WDDM try to achieve?

A buzz , or rather a global buzz informing, remembering, formulating and expressing the other side of the RR-medal: DD.
And in the meantime play with one another in a mature garden ...
Eat & Be Eaten ... fruitfull conversation and now and then hear the fire ... while drinking water

Q. Why have you become a WDDM member?

I remember myself as a citizen baby in a country drifting apart after some EU-constitution choice which followed some other events as ll-towers (2001), murder on poll-candidate priministre mr. Pim Fortuyn (2002) & public speechman & filmmaker Theo van Gogh in my origin-EEG & European country The Neteherlands.
I was asked to join. Had a hard days night and thought, well join and enjoy them WDD-strugglers.

Q. Do I want to be a part of the group?
This question i do not understand ... When i am a member of a group then i am a part of the group ... till the opposite turns out.

s'ace
cees de groot www.globalgeniusvoter.com

A remark on my contribution in dialogue by a thing like the GenerationBindingMatrix mediated by GGvoter ...
i get the impression that DD & RR are 2 complementary worlds ...
something like PULL & PUSH ...
maybe GBMatrix can be an instrument to catalyse the 2 worlds apart ...
maybe expressing it by the word PULSE ...?
C:\Documents and Settings\s'ace\Mijn documenten\Mijn afbeeldingen\mfc.GIF