00528: Re: Systems of Voting: there is a bug there? (I/II)

From: "John Baker" <bakerjohnj(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:47:29 -0500
Subject: Re: Systems of Voting: there is a bug there? (I/II)

Systems of Voting: there is a bug there? (I/II)"one man/one vote is a way to
point to another man who's got to do the job"

It seems this statement is self-contradictory. According to the idea of one
man-one vote, it is not another who's got to do the job, the job indeed is
equally shared by all. In fact it only when the job is not shared equally
that another is forced to pick up the slack.