00526: Re: WDDM future & cosmic history recap.2

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:43:03 +0100
Subject: Re: WDDM future & cosmic history recap.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
To: <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 8:55 AM
Subject: Re: WDDM future
(zip) ... more than 15 million people
> worldwide, as reported by the New York Times. Celebrated from December 26th to
> January 1st, it is based on Nguzo Saba (seven guiding principles), one for each
> day of the observance:
>

> Umoja (OO-MO-JAH) Unity stresses the importance of togetherness for the family
> and the community, which is reflected in the African saying, "I am We," or "I
> am because We are."
>
> Kujichagulia (KOO-GEE-CHA-GOO-LEE-YAH) Self-Determination requires that we
> define our common interests and make decisions that are in the best interest of
> our family and community.
>
> Ujima (OO-GEE-MAH) Collective Work and Responsibility reminds us of our
> obligation to the past, present and future, and that we have a role to play in
> the community, society, and world.
>
> Ujamaa (OO-JAH-MAH) Cooperative economics emphasizes our collective economic
> strength and encourages us to meet common needs through mutual support.
>
> Nia (NEE-YAH) Purpose encourages us to look within ourselves and to set
> personal goals that are beneficial to the community.
>
> Kuumba (KOO-OOM-BAH) Creativity makes use of our creative energies to build and
> maintain a strong and vibrant community.
>
> Imani (EE-MAH-NEE) Faith focuses on honoring the best of our traditions, draws
> upon the best in ourselves, and helps us strive for a higher level of life for
> humankind, by affirming our self-worth and confidence in our ability to succeed
> and triumph in righteous struggle.

NeuRiBah (NEUEUEU - RIhRIhRIh :-)) - bAHAHAH (erlebnissen)
Sorcering Meditation in 2 template versions ( I/II & II/II) opens the human chakra-channel ...
in order to ... understand the chaordic planetary energies ...
could be exercised if there is any interest (well isn't that a constraint to each individual pivoting behaviour)

by the way ...
i spend a day ... visualising what to invest in our ENQUETE ...

;-) s'ace