00516: Re: Epistemological Revolution (Chris et Al)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 14:45:33 +0100
Subject: Re: Epistemological Revolution (Chris et Al)

"M. Kolar" wrote:

> Once a global DD constitution is established I believe NMT will take
> care of itself.

John I am not so sure it would be so simple. How can one establish (and have
respected and observed) a DD constitution without a new way of thinking? Both
will most probably have to be done gradually, simultaneously.
Our experience from this WDDM forum only proves that. We are supposed to be
a group of DD advocates, but we have not managed in the past 7-8 months, since
we started this latest experiment in trying to establish a meaningful WDDM, to
make any tangible progress in self-organizing ourselves.
Hi Mirek,
I understood that I have been banned from posting "rubbish"
on NMT, Shadow Parliament and related topics.

Do you mean that the ban is removed?
Cheers
Georges