00513: An alternative way to ADMINISTRATE DD

From: "S'ace" <cjdegroot(at)wanadoo.nl>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:08:37 +0100
Subject: An alternative way to ADMINISTRATE DD

dear fellow citizen active in present reform-world with (W)DD administration,

last weeks i seemed to have thrown a little pebble on the still waters; i seemed to have bounced on the water more than 3 times ... you can image that youngman play?

another european fellow, guess south europian, asked me to give some words to the functionality of the topic(s) introduced via www.globalgeniusvoter.com, or rather the GenerationBindingMatrix as a voting infrastructure for a peoples togetherness.

i produced an explanation in 260 words (excl. context) ...

on the subject as i understood the queest by the forum personalized by 2 other fellow human ...

bruce and antonio ...

please, if you have some time with me, or rather with the topic essentials as i can articulate them now ... you may enjoy just my "two-dimes" contribution to the "voting system" topic.

have fun reading, which may accomplish meanings ...

respectfully ... with regards

}{{{ s'ace

nb. the wordfile is my personalized few days energetic worksheet ...

(allowing individual conscious fellow-citizen who appreciate transparency to look in my kitchen :-)

______________________

Pre*ace

Explaining the DD function www.GlobalGeniusVoter.com presenting the GenerationBindingMatrix as a ModernPeoplesVoting System is intended to accomplish ? I, S’ace, “dutch originating” earthling, or (W)DD-citizen as you prefer, promised to be back on a Monday as 1212 2005 gregorian calendar-numbered, as well as American as Europian noted ? ;-), goes as it comes ?

I accomplished myself a bonus of 10 words while trading my contribution with Antonio, who presented himself as a kind fellow Europian/Worldcitizen mediating my conversation with Bruce on the subject … mentioned.

This as a starter to set the energetic core for a play with words ?

260 words on (W)DD-voting

Spending words in a Dutch way:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=function gives me: “Something closely related to another thing and dependent on it for its existence, value, or significance: Growth is a function of nutrition"

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=intention gives us: “A course of action that one intends to follow”

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=accomplish gives: “To succeed in doing; bring to pass.”

Is DD-function a Form, a Service, a Challenge or an Accomplishment?

Or is it the pretention of the DD-function to cover all of those Essential-entities?

Let me sorcer through those 4 entities as an explanation … Do you go with me for a short while?

Form

Looking at the websitehomepage www.globalgeniusvoter.com we WILL be able to see a different Graphical Image guided by the dimensions time and votingpower/participation.

Service

The GenerationBindingMatrix provides services to young people to participate as a voter and to learn to decide in contemplating how to relate with ones fellow citizen votees. This learning process will fruit their political strifes while being and living a life in togetherness. Older generations of people COULD allow this service as their benefit too.

Challenge

Each citizen can choose to be Votee in stead of a Voter participating the democratic core. People SHOULD allow each citizen to speak free without a sort of party-organisational approval of speech by challenging fellow citizen.

Accomplishment

As we understand the whole thing … we have to bring the pass … and have to is another way of saying we MUST accomplish our goal in our space and time of being ?

This must be about it sticking to 260 words, okay Fellow-WDD-Citizen?

;-) S’ace