00512: The best way to ADMINISTRATE DD (was Re: E E - (W)DD - GBM explanation ...)

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 08:48:14 +0100
Subject: The best way to ADMINISTRATE DD (was Re: E E - (W)DD - GBM explanation ...)

Dear S'ace

Thanks for your "260 words" explanation.

I personally appreciate it very much and am looking forwards
to seeing it inserted to the WDDM web site as a DD tool for
improving DD people's awareness (self-consciousness) as
responsible sharers.

How to communicate to other WDDM fellows?  YOU could
simply post your 26O words to the WDDM mailing list, at:
<wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>
with a short presentation, such as: "just my "two-cents"
contribution to the "voting system" topic.

There is a little problem to be solved in advance, that is the
"function" of WDDM... service (m-list included) as a tool to
facilitate a Worldwide Direct Democracy communication.

There are two main interpretations of this WDDM (M-list)
function - at least, this is how I see things go, to date.

One is headed by Bruce, who wants to proceed DD things
by building up the utmost majority's consensus, and then vote
and decide "democratically" for the DD people.

The other is headed by antonio (myself) who thinks of
WDDM it must provide the DD people with an open
"parliament" where they can withdraw their opinion --
and vote accordingly if that was the case -- from the
dialectical confrontation ("challenge", in your terms) of
opposite opinions.

That is, opposite to Bruce, I'm pointing out to
"dialectically communicating" as the best way to
ADMINISTRATE Democracy.

This makes Bruce (and his likes) get furious, because he
understands my opinion challenging his opinion as a means
to rock  down the consensus he is building up, thereby he
charges me with "destroying everything" of  what he wants
to vote and decide democratically -- "for the people", he
claims;  "over the People", I guess.

Thus, as for the time being, be not in a hurry.  I'm preparing the
second half of my "Systems of Voting: there is a bug there?"
document and will make reference to your work therein, since
I find your approach very similar to mine.

In the meanwhile I wonder: do you receive posts from
<wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>? if so, you can share-in
to the dialogue, by simply using the button "reply" on your screen.

Ciao,  antonio