00490: Re: Epistemological Evolution

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 03:11:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Epistemological Evolution

Antonio, is there something about this polite question you are unable to understand?
quote: At 23:07 -0600 8-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
>Did you understand the suffrage which S'tac's site advocates?
>bruce Un Quote.
Bruce,

On 12/9/05, Antonio Rossin wrote:
At 23:07 -0600 8-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
>Did you understand the suffrage which S'tac's site advocates?
>bruce
>
>On 12/8/05, Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it > wrote:
>
>Hi John -- and S'ace, and Mirek
>
>I would not see anything complicated, here.
>
>Let S'ace provide a brief presentation (say, about 250 words)
>of his site explaining the DD function it is intended to accomplish;
>
>Let Mirek link the site in a dedicated page of our WDDM web
>site together with other sites addressing a similar function;
>
>Let local democratic communities (if any) adopt S'ace's proposal
>if they wish, in a wide comparison with other sites addressing the
>same democratic function.
>
>(Let our WDDM web-site become a function-oriented DD device)
>
>What more else?
>
>OTOH, any trick aimed "to impose" any political system onto
>the people would lead IMHO to a tricked democracy, i.e. a
>top-down driven one, something else but the bottom-up driven,
>direct democracy we are looking for.
>
>Regards,
>antonio
>

>At 16:20 -0500 8-12-2005, John Baker wrote:
>  >It looks complicated. Not that that's a bad thing. But how would
>  >you propose to impose such a system?
>  >

Bruce,

Please expose politely and in details -- without innuendoes -- to
the list what message has entered your state of mind, in answer
to "S'ace" 's polite question.

Regards,

Direct Democracy League, DDL is a nonpartisan coalition, advocating constitutional renewal at state and national levels to give us TRG -- true republican governance. Not mob-rule, it is a balanced governance of I&R's citizen lawmaking combined with representative govt. TRG relies on the People to make decisions using  State-level OCI's (online citizen institutions). OCI's will be transparent organizing institutions, not control devices.TRG  has been legally recognized as a republican form of government intrinsic to the Constitution.
http://trg-polity.org

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too