00484: Towards un-muddling WDDM's waters

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:01:36 +0100
Subject: Towards un-muddling WDDM's waters

Dear Mirek, and democrat colleaguess

as you know, the world-wide-democracy.net domain
is about one year old, which means its yearly Internet
registration should expire these days. Let me take the
occasion for a brief report of the administration history
of WDDM.

WDDM has born at the Athens' 2.nd CICDD meeting,
thanks to George Sagi's U.S.# 100 for its international
registration. (G.S. also drafted the WDDM Founding
Documents on behalf of its members)

After that, the WDDM registration was up for three
years over thanks to its web master Pino Strano (who
but beard the registering expense and the secretariat
task for pure power-seeking purposes).

To date, the WDDM structure -- for what it is -- is
up thanks to you Mirek, and your terrific effort as the
WDDM web master and "admin".

Well now:
no problem for the WDDM domain registration fees,
thanks to antonio (myself) who made a donation for
that fee. No problem also for covering the registration
fee of the next year 2006, because my donation has
been calculated to cover a two years registration fee.

(Clearly, I'm speaking of the financial administration
only. All of us have to thank each other for supporting
WDDM with the mostly valuable contribution of our
sincere DD ideas, and the spent time).

But the problem is now, I won't made any further
donation for the expiring of WDDM domain on 2007.
Therefore, Mirek and members, we have one year for
deciding how to keep on with the WDDM domain and
its organization and administration mastering alive.

As for my humble opinion, it is just us WDDM members
who have to contribute with a membership fee for every
WDDM vital necessity, so to keep it on being our own
sovereign democratic property. I'm not in favour of
individual donations, or, far worse, for funding offered
by the corporate companies (as once Jiri Polak and
Mike Gravel tried to do). Anyway:

Let's hope us WDDM members will land finally and
take into account the pragmatic necessities of real
Democracy. Let me recommend this to:

- the innocent democrat, who thinks of Democracy it
is built as soon as a sound DD Constitution is built.
He seems to ignore that in order to build a sound DD
Constitution the DD (Constitution) builders shall be
built prior, and the DD users shall be built as well.

- the axiomatic scientist, who took our DD discussion
rooms as his own pit, to spam to, aiming to self-promote
his elitist dogmas.

- the administration power-seeker, who urges us to
turn our World Wide Democracy into a monopoly of
bureaucracy.

See original quotes below.

Regards,
antonio

-------------------- original quotes --------------------

At 14:38 -0500 6-12-2005, John Baker wrote:
Yes but..

I thought this was a DD advocacy forum. Discussing
NMT as a prerequisite for DD seems off-topic to me.
Personally, I believe the majority can be trusted more
than a minority. This means I am more afraid of anything
less than a democractic decision.

I do not know what the best decision is for the whole,
therefore I ask each individual for their honest opinion.
The only way to do that is via a democratic vote.
Therefore, I support DD, unequivacably. I ave no doubt
that DD is better for everyone as a whole for this reason
and therefore I am not concerned about NMT.

Once a global DD constitution is established I believe
NMT will take care of itself.

Respectfully,
JB

At 20:34 +0100 7-12-2005, Georges Metanomski wrote:
> John Baker wrote:

> > After glancing at Georges site, it seems to me to be
> > a play for recognition. Notice how every page of the
> > site is prefaced by his name.
========================================================>It's not my site, but that of an English scientist and
philosopher Evans who for some reason, rightly or wrongly,
esteems me and my writings and asked me for permission
to collect them in a part of his "Academy" devoted to me
and edited by him the way he judged best.
Georges.

At 15:01 -0600 6-12-2005, Bruce Eggum wrote:
Dear John and Others

Antonio has again muddied the waters so discussion gets
sidetracked and people leave the lists and resign.

I see he has again copied to WDDM which is an administrative
list. I will send there with this reply but it is not for this type
discussion. The CICDD list is open so unless members police
themselves about ethics, Antonio can rave on in that list.

We do not need Antonio "acronym's" with his own perverse
meanings which are not universally known. People have enough
problem with language without adding new unknowns.

(remaining Bruce's deleted)