00477: Re: Educational Organziation Proposal, new Wiki pages, etc.

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 14:53:12 -0600
Subject: Re: Educational Organziation Proposal, new Wiki pages, etc.

I have placed the Mission Statement, and Membership Statement on the WDDM Forum. This bulletin board type method of discussing these matters keeps things together for view and editing.

I do not think the Forum is linked to send a msg whenever anyone posts so if you post please send a note here so people are aware and will visit the forum.
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WDDMWikkaForum

ATB Bruce,

On 12/5/05, M. Kolar wrote:
Bruce Eggum wrote:

> I would like to suggest we can operate more like a coop, a group of
> people equal and capable of establishing something useful together and
> aimed at better governance.
        I second this proposal.

> Will the others here take up this challenge?  We have no real guidelines
> as to how someone can become a member of WDDM, no expectation that the
> person is a democrat or even wants to participate actively in WDDM
> affairs. Do we need such guidelines?
        Yes, we do need some guidelines.

> There are projects, and this website has expenses. Is WDDM responsible
> in these matters? Do we need to seek sponsors to grow?
        Yes again from me.

> Should we have a bulletin board where we could address individual goals,
> topics?
        Perhaps. We already have soem tools available, few peopel are using them.
Perhaps we first need a few organizational rules after all, deciding exactly
how, for what to use various tools, and how?

Direct Democracy League, DDL is a nonpartisan coalition, advocating constitutional renewal at state and national levels to give us TRG -- true republican governance. Not mob-rule, it is a balanced governance of I&R's citizen lawmaking combined with representative govt. TRG relies on the People to make decisions using  State-level OCI's (online citizen institutions). OCI's will be transparent organizing institutions, not control devices.TRG  has been legally recognized as a republican form of government intrinsic to the Constitution.
http://trg-polity.org

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too