00471: Re: Welcome to Daniel Rosen.

From: <rosen(at)vpsystems.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 22:00:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Welcome to Daniel Rosen.

Dear Georges,

A fellow musician! And everything else in your very kind email makes me want
to be your friend. Thank you so much for your response.

I haven't had a chance to review "Transition to Democracy" but will get to
it over the weekend. I assure you, what you have said did "find grace in my
eyes" and I greatly appreciate it. I look forward to communicating more when
I've had a chance to learn more about your thoughts on this subject of
mutual interest. I've also subscribed to WDDM and I'm sure there will be
much to learn from the posts.

I gather that you are from Haifa? And what wonderful work you have been
doing for peace, and other issues such as drugs and the death penalty. I too
have been active in the peace movement here in the US, but I can't say we
are able to point to the sort of progress you have made.

And now you live in Britanny, which I am sure is a great blessing. I once
had a very long bicycle ride through Normandy, which was so beautiful. I
wonder if Brittany is much like it. You now have someone to visit at Lake
Tahoe, which is a VERY beautiful alpine lake in the Sierra Nevada Mountains,
stradling the states of California and Nevada. It is one of the deepest
lakes in the world, with famously pure waters (although ceaseless
development has diminished the clarity of the lake considerably in recent
years).

Anyway, thanks again for your response, so much appreciated.

Your friend,
Daniel