00470: Welcome to Daniel Rosen.

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 19:41:44 +0100
Subject: Welcome to Daniel Rosen.

Dear Daniel,
As what I'll say below will probably not find grace
in your eyes, I start with what we have in common,
viz music: I compose and arrange piano blues in the
Roots style inspired by Champion Jack, Jimmy Yancey,
Otis Span, etc. We play duo with an English friend
who does harp and vocal.

I am impressed by your project and your enthusiasm
and would be the last to throw spanners in your
works.

I work since 40 years on logical and logistic
issues which are IMO the unavoidable support of DD.
In 1975 I started to apply them in practice, beginning
with a Haifa Uni Workshop on ME conflict resolution
with equal participation of Arabs and Jews. It produced
excellent results and was one of triggers of the Ihpatli
Movement which in turn initiated the Peace Movement and
transformed into Gaza pullout and Sharon's Kadima.

Currently I live in French Britanny where I organized
a village DD Forum, centered on education and
rationality. With help of my logistic support we have
tackled drugs, death penalty and abortion. As practical
successes, we have forced regional administration to
ban chemical herbicides and via contacts with various
associations have influenced the vote in parliament on
windmills, which gave severe blows to the monster.

All that is just landscape and atmosphere. Now to tahles.
In our present Workshop the Forum has defined the
"Transition to Democracy" available in:
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/demo_archive/transition_to_democracy.html
or navigating through the Workshop from:
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/workshops/democracy/index.html
I'm afraid that you will find in it a lot of problems
which are more than tough to solve and which you seem
to have overlooked in your enthusiasm. You asked for
support and advise, so there it is. Is not your best
friend who gives you the old oil and says how wonderful
you are. A better one is that who points to aspera on
your way ad astra and offers assistance in getting rid
of them.

If you are interested, let's discuss our Transition
which may open for you some new issues. After all,
your own project you know by heart.

All the best

Georges Metanomski