00469: Re: The Republic does not need scientists

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 18:13:05 +0100
Subject: Re: The Republic does not need scientists

"M. Kolar" wrote:

... not one's subjective ideas about what is the origin of
knowledge (epistemology)... etc.

Total misunderstanding. If you read it, you would have
noticed that the stuff was an introduction to the New
Manner of Thinking about which you talk in another post as
of the necessary condition of DD on which all WDDM members
agree.

Only, while you talk about some non precised NMT, I propose
one, ready after 40 years of work, available in scratch pad
form in
http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/metanomskiindex.htm
So it's to the point and concerns the central WDDM interest.
I work on converting it into a well structured form and
was sending progress reports to WDDM.
It's called Relativistic Dialectic and has been tested in
practice as support of all my DD Workshops.

More about it in my answer to your post about education.

Georges.