00465: Re: Glogal Organizations - Democracy International

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:11:12 -0700
Subject: Re: Glogal Organizations - Democracy International

On our global resources page we had a link to the DD International
(www.directdemocracyinternational.com). It's original DD contents disappeared.
It now has commercial-directory contents. It looks like this domain name is
going to be offered for sale soon ...

By the way, the domain name democracyinternational.com is being offered on eBay
for $688!

The actual Democracy International is launching a new site
http://www.democracy-international.org (or
http://www.democracy-international.info).
They are sending out their founding statement which can be downloaded from
http://www.democracy-international.org/30.html.
I've put a link to them on our global resources page, and asked them for a
reciprocal link to WDDM, and enquired about the possibility of other mutual
contacts/coordination/cooperation.

mk