00463: [Fwd: Capitalists Are NOT Providing Services (Note for WDDM webmaster)]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:42:00 -0700
Subject: [Fwd: Capitalists Are NOT Providing Services (Note for WDDM webmaster)]

This e-mail came a few days ago without any request for membership,
apparently intended for all the members.
I could not found any continuation at the site given at the end of the e-mail,
and this site does not seem to have anything to do with DD.

continued at www.windowsfromthesky.com
Please see Corporate Slavery: The Shackling of America (Essay)
San Francisco

--- End Message ---