00435: Re: RES: [workshop_fg] Le Zero et l'Infini

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 06:51:53 +0100
Subject: Re: RES: [workshop_fg] Le Zero et l'Infini

At 15:00 -0300 31-10-2005, Paulo Cancio de Souza wrote, in
reply to Georges:

> It is not possible to   obtain synthesis from opposite propositions.
> But I still have some resistance in accepting that it is completely
> useless. What I imagine is something like :
>

> Proposition 1         Proposition 2    Situation   Synthethis
>
>    A                            B                1          F(A,B,1)
>
>    A                            B                2          F(A,B,2)
>

> Synthesis relative to situation. I Believe that synthesis
> considering absolute were responsible for the inquisition principle
> you mentioned. (I wish you could point to some examples)
>
> F(     )  may be equal to A  or to B or to something different.
>

> It is good that you are back . I hope you stay longer this time.
>
> Paulo

Paulo,

I see the dialectics process as below:

Thesis 1             Antithesis 1           Synthesis 1

   A1             B1                       C1 (A1,B,1)  ***

The A1 - B1 confrontation-discussion-debate (i.e., Dialectical
Relationship) does produce some shared result, doesn't it?  if
we agree that speaking together has to have some meaning.
That is:

Once a shared "Synthesis 1" has been obtained eventually as
the result of an A1-B1 dialectical discussion, it becomes the
new Thesis (A2) within a further dialectics process, where a
new B2 should be welcome, leading to a Synthesis 2 (A2,B2)
and so on until Synthesis n (An,Bn).  ("n" like "infinite")

This implies that no Synthesis has to be taken as "absolute",
or finite, even! but as temporary only, to wit., relative.
I mean, what is responsible for any "inquisition principle", it
is no Absolute Synthesis - which doesn't exist really - but
the idiot Absolute Thinkers who took a situation as "absolute".

Example: if  President Bush takes J.C., puts him upon a flag
and goes to kill "the absolute bastards" all over the world, who
is responsible for the killing is not just J.C., but President Bush.

The same (absolute) situation seems to have happened with
Hegel and the Nazi, who put him upon a flag leading to the
Jews' holocaust.

It looks very much like "absolute" asininity, IMHO, charging
Hegel for the holocaust instead of the idiotic absolute thinkers
of any time.

regards,
antonio

*** more on the A,B->C formula of Dialectics at
http://www.flexible-learning.org/eng/einstein.htm
(next to be revised because of some useless references inside)