00419: Re: Statement on the European Constituent Process

From: fkdh(at)xs4all.nl
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 17:03:03 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Statement on the European Constituent Process

Hello,

My remarks will be on the Forum
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?p=119#119 .

For those who don't know this, I had co-founded this Forum together with
some other people. However, Leopoldo was / is the one who continued with
it and I think it's a good place to continue debates and exchanges on
democracy related issues.

Many greetings, Filia

---
Dear all,
please consider to sign (declare your support) the Statement on the
European
Constituent Process. This Statement will open the future website
http://EuropeanConstituentProcess.Net

Please, visit
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?p=119#119
to sign the Statement.

On the other hand, the Statement is still open to debate to get a most
precise
text.

Regards, Leo

Democracy Europe - D-Europe - supports all efforts to promote
democracy and to build up a more democratic Europe. In all countries
within, not yet in, or outside the EU.
http://yahoogroups.com/group/democracy-europe / http://nddie.org
How to receive emails (or not), use the list and other web services:
http://yahoogroups.com/group/democracy-europe/files/howto.htm
European Referendum: http://european-referendum.org / http://eu04.com
- Building up local democracy from 'bellow', example of Bulgaria,
how the Swiss pass on their daily DD experience
http://yahoogroups.com/group/democracy-europe/files/loc-d-bg.htm
- How to build a succesful organisation - the example of Mehr
Demokratie - by Roman Huber, Mehr Demokratie
http://home.t-online.de/home/nddie/z2-478f6.htm
- Living democracy in a living federation - Swiss experience
- how to ask for it (in print (c) Swiss Helsinki Committee):
http://yahoogroups.com/group/democracy-europe/message/347
- download a PDF file (in Czech, 255 kb):
http://yahoogroups.com/group/d-cr/files/d-ch.pdf
Paradise is exactly like
where you are right now,
only much, much, better. --Laurie Anderson